Eole Anemometer Wind Meter
The Eole Anemometer Wind Meter with a Soft Case is available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
The Eole anemometer provides easy measuring of wind speeds due to his direction independant and optimized 3D-Rotor.
Through its big backlighted display and the solid aluminium bottomplate with standard-tripod winding the Skywatch Eole anemometer is also ideal for short time field-readings as a stationary anemometer.
The big backlighted display of the Eole provides a very easy orientation and view on the read outs.
The intuitive usage of the 4-button-menu is very easy to operate and the position of the backlighted display lets you read and hold the Eole tight at the same time.
The Eole is totaly waterproof and floatable making it ideal for all users addicted to outdoor and watersports and is powered by two standard AA batteries whcih means replacement batteries can be sourced from nearly every place all over the world.
The robust and removable cap provides the best protection when not in use and the holes in the protection cap are useful for airing the spinning parts after use in dew conditions.
There is also a solid metalplate with a standard-tripod fitting which provides best stability when mounted.
- Direction-independant 54mm 3D rotor
- km/h, m/s, knots, mph, fps and beaufort
- Average 3 seconds up to 24 hours
- Max windspeed
- Robust protection cap with holes for fast drying
- Solid aluminium bottomplate with tripod fitting
- Backlighted overviewable display
- Powered by two AA sized batteries
- Operating temperature -20°C to +70°C
- Accuracy according to Swiss standards