Fein Multimaster MM500 Plus
The Fein Multimaster MM500 Plus is available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
The powerful MultiTool for rapid work progress (in interior work and renovation) with more than 30 accessories for sawing in wood and metal, sanding, removing tiles and much more.
- Anti-vibration system: continuously safe and pleasant working thanks to minimal vibrations and outstanding noise insulation.
- StarlockPlus tool mounting: more work progress and greater precision thanks to 100% power transmission without losses.
- QuickIN: tool changes in less than 3 seconds thanks to the patented tool-free FEIN rapid clamping system.
- With the StarlockPlus tool mounting, you can access around 100 FEIN accessories from the Starlock and StarlockPlus performance classes.
- 350 W FEIN motor. Powerful motor with a high copper content, which is suited to overload for a higher cutting speed and faster work progress.
- Tacho generator: constant speeds even under load and infinitely variable electronic speed control.
- Metal gearbox: ability to withstand high loading and outstanding service life because all the gearbox parts are made from metal.
- Mechanical interface: for stationary operation in the table or drill jig holder or for securing the depth stop.
- Industrial cable: large working radius thanks to finely stranded 5 metre rubber cable of industrial quality.
|Oscillations||10,000 - 19,500 rpm|
|Amplitude||2 x 1,7°|
|Cable with plug||5 m|
|Weight according to EPTA||1.40 kg|
Vibration & Sound
|Sound pressure level LpA|
(Uncertainty of measured value KpA3)
|Sound power level LWA|
(Uncertainty of measured value KWA)
|Sound peak value LpCpeak|
(Uncertainty of measured value KpCpeak)
- 1 Universal E-Cut saw blade (44 mm)
- 1 plastic carrying case