Festool - ETS 125 EQ-Plus GB Eccentric Sander
The Festool ETS125 EQ-Plus GB Eccentric Sander is available now from Brighton Tools.
The compact one-handed sander.
Makes sanding overhead for sustained periods of time effortless. The RUTSCHER orbital sander, delta sander and eccentric sander are equipped with maximum flexibility for individual task requirements: The new generation RTS, DTS and ETS125. They are characterised by compact design, with a weight of just 1.2 kg and the recently developed MMC control electronics that guarantee up to 25% greater removal capacity at constant powerful speed. These sophisticated details may not sound spectacular – but they are certainly convincing. The integrated long-life chip collection bag for dust-free work, the aesthetically pleasing soft grip inserts, through to the PROTECTOR edge protection for less reworking. The new generation RTS, DTS and ETS compact sanders: A visible, perceptible and even audible improvement.
- Work effortlessly: Thanks to the compact design, weight of just 1.2 kg and a perfectly balanced weight distribution
- Up to 25% greater material removal capacity: The MMC control electronics transfer the power of 250 watts directly to the work surface
- A healthy working environment and less rework: In combination with the mobile dust extractor or the long-life dust collection bag and attachable PROTECTOR for smooth sanding along window surfaces, frames and panelling
- For continuous use: Long-life dust collection bag which can be emptied and reused, made from extra-durable nonwoven polyester
- Reliable extraction with the new CLEANTEC connecting system: The integrated bayonet fitting quickly and reliably joins the connecting sleeve of the suction hose to the extractor connector on the power tool. And it is just as easy to detach. You decide when the connection is undone: and only you
- One-handed sanding on shaped and curved parts, e.g. wooden and plastic parts
- Ideal for vertical surfaces or overhead work
- Finishing or preliminary sanding of small surfaces
- Light sanding of joins after repair work
- Sanding close to edges on different materials
Power consumption - 200 W
Eccentric motion speed - 14000 min-1
No. of strokes - 28000 min-1
Sanding stroke - 2 mm
Interchangeable sanding pad Ø - 125 mm
Connection Ø d/e - 27 mm
Weight - 1,1 kg
StickFix sanding pad Ø 125 mm (soft-HT)
StickFix sanding disc Brilliant 2
in a SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC