Festool MX1600/2 Mixing Paddle / Stirrer 240v
The Festool MX1600/2 Mixing Paddle / Stirrer 240v is available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
Robust. Ergonomic. With perfect dust extraction.
Thick clouds of dust when stirring are a thing of the past. With the MX stirrers along with the MX dust extraction, which is simply clipped onto the edge of the bucket, you can mix any material in future almost without any dust whatsoever. This not only benefits your lungs, but your back as well. Thanks to the flexible ErgoFix height adjustment, you will work upright and spare your back in the process. The powerful motors combined with the sturdy transmission ensure maximum traction and a long service life. If you take a break, the non-slip rubber corners hold the stirrer on the wall. And when the work is done, you’ll not only find that the stirrers are quickly and easily cleaned, ready for transport – but your construction site is clean, too.
- MX extraction included in the scope of delivery: For dust-free mixing and a clean working environment with no rework required
- ErgoFix height adjustment with integrated quick-change function
- FastFix quick-change system for separating the machine and stirrer basket without the use of tools
- No material splash upon start-up thanks to soft start with variable speed trigger
- Less effort required for guiding the stirrer thanks to ergonomic handle design with large lever arm
- Variable speed trigger and electronic speed control
- Powerful motor with power electronics for constant power development
- Stable rubber corners protect the machine against damage and, at the same time, enable secure set-down and non-slip leaning against the wall
- Protective cap with labyrinth seal prevents the penetration of spray water and dirt
Effective extraction as soon as material is poured in
The MX extraction system is simply clamped onto the edge of the mixing bucket so that the dust disappears into the extractor from the moment the mixing material is poured in. You no longer have to battle with clouds of dust while stirring. And after your work is done, the construction site is as clean as before, saving you valuable time.
Ergonomic – mix while protecting your back
Simply adapt the stirrer to your height using the patented ErgoFix height adjustment Mix in a natural upright working position for relaxed and effortless working.
Extremely sturdy design
From heavy contamination to hard impacts or collisions, the MX stirrers can withstand the toughest of conditions thanks to the drive with its long service life, the solid tubular steel frame, the switch guard and the rubber edges.
Strong and durable
The powerful 1500 W motor with power electronics ensures constant power when mixing. The combination with the high-torque transmission ensures a long service life – even with the toughest continuous use.
Controlled power thanks to the variable speed trigger and speed control
The easy-to-use variable speed trigger is fitted with a rubber cap to protect it from dirt. The tool delivers controlled power and increases speed gradually to prevent material from spraying out during start-up. The separate speed adjusting wheel can be used to set the appropriate speed level for every mixing application.
Lightning-quick changes without using tools
The FastFix quick-change system allows the machine and stirrer basket to be separated without the use of tools and enables rapid replacement of the stirrer basket, as well as simple cleaning and space-saving transportation.
|Power consumption||1 500 W|
|Idling speed, 1st gear/2nd gear||150 - 300/320 - 650 min⁻¹|
|Collar dia.||57.00 mm|
|Max. mixer container diameter||160.00 mm|
|Mix quantity||90.00 l|
Noise & Vibration
|Stirring: Uncertainty (vibration) K||1.50 m/s²|
|Stirring: Total vibration average, Ah||3.00 m/s²|
|Stirring: Uncertainty (noise) K||1.50 dB|
|Stirring: A-weighted sound pressure level, LpA||87.00 dB(A)|
|Stirring: A-weighted sound power level, LWA||98.00 dB(A)|
Stirrer MX 1600/2
Stirrer rod HS 3 160x600 R M14
Double open-ended wrench