Festool PHC18 Phone Charger
The Festool PHC18 Phone Charger is available from Brighton Tools
* for all 18v Li-ion battery packs (with the exception of 3.1 Ah Ergo battery packs)
Turns the battery pack into a power bank. The PHC 18 phone charger.
No more empty smartphone batteries: The PHC 18 phone charger acts as a clever adapter that transforms every Festool 18v battery pack into a power bank (with the exception of 3.1 Ah Ergo battery packs). No more searching for a free socket or worrying about whether your smartphone battery will last until the end of the day. This means that your mobile phone is always ready to use. In addition, despite its compact design, it can supply up to three smartphones with power at the same time – both via users' own charging cables and inductive charging.
- Be independent of classic power sources: When combined with a charged Festool 18v battery pack, it is possible to charge your mobile phone even when there are no sockets nearby
- Compatible: just like a classic cordless tool, the phone charger can be used as a smartphone charging station on all 18v battery packs from Festool (with the exception of 3.1 Ah Ergo battery packs)
- Inductive charging: If there is no mobile phone charging cable to hand, you can also charge the phone wirelessly (provided that the mobile phone or smartphone supports inductive charging)
- Charges three smartphones at the same time: Its classic USB-A and USB-C ports and its inductive charging surface, enable three mobile phones to be charged at the same time
- Powerful: All three charging options (USB-A port with 12w, USB-C port with 12w, inductive charging surface with 8.5w) ensure rapid charging progress
- Long-lasting: for example, when combined with a fully charged 5.2 Ah standard battery pack, a mobile phone with a battery capacity of 3000 mAh can be charged up to eight times
- Robust: The PHC 18 phone charger is more robust than a conventional power bank and is made for everyday work because it is designed like the 18v battery packs. In addition, the rubberised surface ensures that smartphones are held securely during inductive charging
- Compact: With the dimensions of a 3.1 Ah Compact battery pack, the PHC 18 phone charger can easily be stored in a Systainer and carried anywhere
- enables three smartphones to be charged at the same time: With its classic USB-A and USB-C ports and its inductive charging surface
For cordless freedom, even when charging smartphones
Its inductive charging surface also allows the smartphone to be charged wirelessly if you cannot find the right charging cable (provided that the smartphone supports inductive charging).
Powerful connections for every charging cable
The standard USB-A and USB-C ports, each with 12 W of power, mean that any mobile phone can be connected to the PHC 18 phone charger.
Supplies power to up to three smartphones at the same time
The classic USB-A and USB-C ports and the inductive charging surface enable the charging station to charge up to three smartphones at the same time.
Tailor-made to Festool battery packs
Simply use the PHC 18 phone charger with one of the Festool 18 V lithium-ion battery packs with a capacity of 6.2 Ah, 5.2 Ah, 4.0 Ah or 3.1 Ah (with the exception of the 3.1 Ah Ergo battery packs).
Rubberised surface for a secure holds
During inductive charging, the rubberised surfaces ensure that the smartphone is held securely, even on uneven subsurfaces.
Compact design for easy transportation
The dimensions of the PHC 18 phone charger are comparable with a 3.1 Ah compact battery pack, meaning that it can simply be stored in a Systainer and carried anywhere.
|USB port compatible with type A||5 V / 2,4 A / 12 W|
|USB port compatible with type C||5 V / 2,4 A / 12 W|
|Inductive charging compatible with Qi-BPP/PPDE||5 W / 9 W|