Festool Carvex Jigsaw PSB420 EBQ-Plus GB
The Festool PSB420 Carvex Jigsaw is available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools.
The Festool PSB420 EBQ-Plus GB Carvex Jigsaw from Brighton Tools is Lightweight, Handy and has Unbeatable profile-cutting capacity.
Ergonomic, lightweight and handy – work quickly and comfortably in any position with the CARVEX.
The machine operates at 3800 strokes per minute for inimitably powerful cutting strokes and unbeatable profile-cutting capacity.
It is common knowledge that power only becomes a valuable resource when it is combined with exceptional precision.
That is exactly the approach we have been taking with a redesigned hammer guide for an unprecedented degree of accuracy.
The parallel adjustable guidance jaws keep the saw blade on track and guarantee maximum precision.
It has all the typical characteristics of a CARVEX, but the first time you use a machine from the new CARVEX PS420 generation, you will undoubtedly feel the difference.
- Excellent behaviour in curves thanks to threefold saw blade guide and rigid lifter rod
- Fast, tool-free changing of tables, baseplates and saw blades
- Simple handling thanks to the softgrip and ergonomic design
- Electronic switch-on/off on both sides, reachable in every grip position
- Easily visible scribe mark through stroboscope light and powerful extraction
- Powerful cutting stroke for rapid working progress
- Low weight to save energy: 1.9 kg
561605 - 561604
Cut-outs for sinks and kitchen hobs
Trimming work on furniture, kitchens, for interior fitting
Cutting circles and curves
Coping end strips
Cutting workpieces to length
Edge notching on beams
Cutting from below
Power consumption - 550 W
Stroke rate - 1500-3800 min-1
Pendulum cover adjustment in stages - 4
Cutting depth in wood - 120 mm
Cutting depth in NF metals - 20 mm
Cutting depth in steel (soft) - 10 mm
Weight - 1,9 kg
2 saw blades
in a SYSTAINER SYS 1 T-LOC