Festool - PDC 18/4 18v Quadrive Cordless Percussion Drill
The Festool PDC18/4 18v Quadrive Cordless Percussion Drill is available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools.
Festool is all about quality and this combi drill from Brighton Tools is just about as good as you can get.
Screwdriver, drill and also fitted with an impact mode for masonry drilling.
Powerful 5.2Ah 18v batteries combine with the specially developed brushless wear-resistant EC-TEC® motor and a patented compact metal gear mechanism that gives maximum transfer of force with integrated torque cut-out to protect it from overload. Electronically controlled with 4 gears the torque limiter has 12 settings so you can adjust perfectly to your work.
Driven by high capacity 5.2Ah Li-ion batteries for maximum energy at a low weight, you can be assured you have the power to do the job, an acoustic signal and indicator tells you when it requires re-charging helping protect the motor as well as the battery. An LED lamp lights the darkest working areas. The drill is fitted with a FastFix® precision system which holds either the supplied 13mm keyless chuck or CENTROTEC® rapid tool change system that gives the working bit true running precision. (Note: FastFix on this drill is not compatible with other Festool FastFix tool holders)
As a Festool Dealer we will complete the 3 year warranty form for you.
576466 - 576473
Basic Verison - supplied in T-loc Systainer
3 year warranty on batteries supplied with drill unit when registered for extended warranty.
- High precision drill, screwdriver and impact drill
- Unique brushless EC-TEC® motor is wear-resistant
- 4-gear metal gearbox unit to resist enormous forces
- Full electronic control, 12 torque settings allows for total precision
- Switch drill / screwdriver mode without torque change
- Optimum torque adjustment and transfer
- High capacity 4.2Ah Li-Ion battery technology
- Motor and battery protection, acoustic sound charge indicator
- LED lamp for the darkest areas
- CENTROTEC rapid change and PDC FastFix push fit precision systems
PDC BASIC INCLUDES:
- CENTROTEC chuck,
- CENTROTEC bit holder,
- DF In Systainer SYS3 M T-LOC