Fluke - 62Max+ Infrared Thermometer
The Fluke 62 Max+ Infrared Thermometer is now available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
Handle without care! Rugged and durable, the Fluke 62 MAX+ from Brighton Tools is optimised for use in industrial conditions and resists damage from dust, water and drops from a height of up to 3m.
The 62 MAX+ is the upgraded version of the standard Fluke 62 MAX. The main difference between the two IR thermometers is the 62 MAX+'s dual rotating lasers, making it significantly easier to determine a measurement target.
The Fluke 62 MAX+ from Brighton Tools also has wider measurement range than the standard Fluke 62 MAX - it can read temperature from -30 to 650°C with high accuracy of within ±1.0°C.
Using the Fluke 62 MAX+ is simple and comfortable. The thermometer is pistol-shaped, compact and fits snugly in the hand, making it easy to make a precision measurement. A large, backlit screen is also built into the thermometer, making it ideal for use in darkened condtions.
Additional functions of this thermometer include MIN/MAX/AVG/DIF measurements and configurable high/low alarms.
- Dual laser technology – exclusive to this model, the dual rotating laser show a measurement area clearly as the spot between the lasers.
- Measurement range of -30 to 650°C (-22 to 1202°F
- Precise, accurate temperature measurements from a distance
- Dust and water resistant – rated to IP54
- Can easily survive drops from up to 3meters and keep on working
- Minimum, maximum, average and difference functions
- Alarm lets you know about sudden drops and spikes in temperature that are outside the norm
- Redesigned to fit more snugly in the hand than previous models
|Temperature Range||-30 to 650°C (-22 to 1202°F)|
|Accuracy||±1.0°C or ±1.0% of reading, whichever is greater|
-10 to 0°C: ±2.0
-30 to -10°C: ±3.0
|Response Time (95%)||<300ms (95% of reading)|
|Spectral Response||8 to 14 microns|
|Emissivity||0.10 to 1.00|
|Fluke 62 MAX+||12:1 (calculated at 90% energy)|
|Display Resolution||0.1°C (0.2°F)|
|Repeatability of Readings||±0.5% of reading or <±0.5°C (1°F), whichever is greater|
|Battery Life||8 hours with laser and backlight on|
|Size||175 x 85 x 75mm|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F) (without battery)|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% RH non-condensing at 30°C (86°F)|
|Operating Altitude||2000m above mean sea level|
|Storage Altitude||12000m above mean sea level|
|IP Rating||IP54 per IEC 60529|
|Vibration and Shock||IEC 68-2-6 2.5g, 10 to 200Hz, IEC 68-2-27, 50g, 11ms|
|EMC||EN 61326-1: 2006|
EN 61326-2: 2006
|Standards and Agency Approval||Compliance: EN/IEC 61010-1: 2001|
Laser Safety: FDA and EN 60825-1 class II