Fluke T130 Voltage & Continuity Tester
The Fluke T130 Voltage & Continuity Tester is available now for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
See exactly what the voltage level is with Fluke's T130 from Brighton Tools!
The upgraded version of the T90 and T110, the T130 includes a backlit LCD display which shows voltage level as a digital value alongside LED indicators of voltage up to 690V. It also includes a display hold function, allowing the value taken to be temporarily stored on the screen.
Highly popular with electricians, the T130 from Brighton Tools is equipped with GS38-compliant caps and can be used to perform continuity testing (with the ability to switch the buzzer on and off) and also indicates polarity.
Additional functions of this tester include single pole phase detection, vibration indicator when under load and a built-in electrical torch.
- Dual voltage indicator - LED step lights and built-in backlit LCD screen
- Range from 6 to 690V
- Continuity test with buzzer (can be switched on/off)
- Single pole test for phase indication
- Responds in under a second
- Can be used even when the batteries are discharged
- GS38-compliant probe tips
- Low battery indication
- Probe docking system for easy storage
- WearGuard indicator shows damage to test leads
- Data hold function freezes the last value taken on the screen
|Voltage AC/DC||6V to 690V|
|Continuity||0 to 400kΩ|
|Frequency||0/40 to 400Hz|
|Phase Rotation||100V to 690V|
|Response Time (LED indicator)||<0.5s|
|200kΩ Input Impedance||Current draw 3.5mA @ 690V, Current draw 1.15mA @ 230V|
|7kΩ Input Impedance|
(with load buttons pressed)
|Current draw 30mA @ 230V|
|Safety Rating||CAT III 690V, CAT IV 600V|