Hettich - Sensys 8675 110° Hinges - Free Swinging
Available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools, Hettich Sensys 8675 110° Free Swinging Hinges
Clean, elegant design, sensys has an elegant, contemporary look and meets all customer expectations for outstanding design and quality.
The simple and harmonious lines of the design – from the cup and the arm cover cap to the mounting plate – give the hinge its perfectly modern look.
All edges and radii contribute to the perfect harmony of hinge and mounting plate.
Engineered for easy use, with its shallow cup depth, sensys is a versatile solution for many applications, for example, with thinner doors or bigger outside radii.
The sensys hinge from Brighton Tools permits minimal visible reveals currently popular even with thick doors.
The direct adjustment feature makes it easy to set door depth.
A special guard prevents accidental disengagement of the overlay adjustment screw.
Cam screws in the mounting plate allow fast door height adjustment. sensys is a low, slimline design; it leaves ample space for inside drawers, so that only very narrow gaps need be planned between the side panels and drawers.
Sensys stands for tested quality, compliance with all current standards, excellent damping performance, durability and high stability. sensys meets the highest design criteria and is sure to be a long-time favourite
* MOUNTING PLATES MUST BE ORDERED SEPERATELY
- Hinge with clip on installation without self closing feature
- For example, for Push to open applications
- Quality classification under EN 15570, Level 3
- For door thickness of 15 - 24 mm
- Cup diameter 35 mm
- Cup depth 12.8 mm
- Integrated +/- 2 mm overlay adjustment
- Integrated depth adjustment + 3 mm / - 2 mm
- Height adjustment at mounting plate
- Hinge arm material: steel, nickel plated
- Hinge cup material: steel, nickel plated