Makita - DHR202Z 18v Rotary SDS+ Hammer Drill
The Makita DHR 202Z 18v Rotary SDS+ Hammer Drill is available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools.
This 18v LXT SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer is capable of drilling through steel, wood and masonry with ease.
With the power of Lithium-Ion you can be sure to get the job done, wherever you are!
- 22 minute charge time with the air cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System.
- Lithium-ion’s 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse.
- High comfort grips.
- LED job light with afterglow.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
- Triple operation mode: Rotary only, hammer only and rotary hammer.
- Rotation mode: The chisel can rotate a full 360 degrees with 40 different locking positions.
Battery Type - Lithium-ion
Charging Time - 22 min
Body only machine
Voltage - 18 v
Max in concrete - 20 mm
Max. in steel - 13 mm
Max. in wood - 26 mm
Impact energy - 2.0 J
Blows per minute - 0-4000 bpm
Noise sound pressure - 87 dB(A)
Noise sound power - 98 dB(A)
Noise K factor - 3 dB(A)
No Load Speed - 0 - 1100 rpm
Vibration: Drilling - 3 m/sec²
Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Hammer Drilling - 14.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Chiselling - 11 m/sec²
Net weight - 3.2 kg