Makita - DHR242Z 18v Rotary SDS+ Hammer Drill
The Makita DHR 242Z 18v Rotary SDS+ Hammer Drill is available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools.
DHR242 models are 24mm (15/16") Cordless Combination Hammers powered by 18V Li-ion Battery, featuring:
• Efficient Brushless DC motor provides higher productivity than that of 18V Cordless Combination Hammer model DHR202.
• Makita’s first Cordless Combination Hammer with Dust extraction system.
- Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200.
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit.
- Easy-to-grip handle ergonomically designed to: • give maximum power thrust. • provide a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip.
- 3 mode operation • Rotation + Hammering • Hammering only • Rotation only
- The tool body is seperated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the houses are jointed with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers.
- Higher productivity than model BHR202 achieved by using efficient Brushless DC motor to reduce energy loss by 30%
- Unique rubber joint construction suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact.
Battery Type - Lithium-ion
Charging Time - 22 min
Body only machine
Voltage - 18 v
Capacity in Concrete - 24 mm
Capacity in Steel - 13 mm
Capacity in Wood - 27 mm
Impact energy - 2.0 J
Blows per minute - 0 - 4700 bpm
No Load Speed (Hi) - 0 - 950 rpm
Vibration: Drilling - 3.5 m/sec²
Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Hammer Drilling - 13.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Chiselling - 10.5 m/sec²
Net weight - 3.3 kg