Makita - DHR264Z 18v SDS+ Hammer Drill
The Makita DHR 264Z 18v SDS+ Hammer Drill is available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
Models DHR264 from Brighton Tools are 26mm cordless combination hammers based on Models BHR262 and BHR262T, and powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series. Quick change chuck
Supplied with Makpac connector case.
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Compact design that maintains the same easy handling and high manoeuvrability as the BHR262.
- LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- 3 mode operation - 1. Rotation + Hammering 2. Hammering only 3. Rotation only
- When different capacity batteries are used together, (for example 3.0Ah BL1830 and 4.0Ah BL1840, or fully charged BL1830 and 70% charged BL1830), the machine stops when the battery with less capacity gets empty.
- With Quick Change Chuck
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Battery capacity warning lamp.
- 40 different bit-angle settings.
Battery Type - Lithium-ion
Body only machine
Voltage - 36 (18V x2) v
Max in concrete - 26 mm
Max. in steel - 13 mm
Max. in wood - 32 mm
Impacts per Minute - 0-4800 ipm
No Load Speed - 0-1,200 rpm
Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Hammer Drilling - 15.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Chiselling - 14 m/sec²
Vibration: Drilling into metal - 5 m/sec²
Net weight - 4.7 kg