Makita DMR115 DAB/DAB+ Job Site Radio
The Makita DMR115 DAB/DAB+ Job Site Radio (with Bluetooth) is available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
DMR115 is a Job site radio powered by 14.4V/18V LXT Li-Ion battery and 12Vmax CXT Li-Ion battery.
This model is able to receive Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB/ DAB+).
- 6x Selectable sound modes to suit music genre. LED colour indicates the selected mode
- My Equaliser (MY EQ) Mode: enables user to independently adjust treble, midrange and bass for a desired sound quality
- Multi-Amplifier system: provides clear hi-fi sound reproduction, without decreasing sound quality even when the volume is high
- Midrange/treble speakers located on both sides to provide higher quality midrange/treble sounds
- High quality sound woofer: located on the bottom to provide deeper and richer bass sound
- Capable of receiving DAB/DAB+ Radio Stations
- Equipped with Bluetooth class 2 to wirelessly connect your mobile device for playing music with a range up to 10m.
- Dual power source: AC or Makita batteries.
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on a jobsite
- AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio source (Connecting cable is not included.)
- AC adaptor jack
- USB output port allows for charging mobile devices. (Output only: No capacity to input or play music files stored on USB stick),
- IP65 rated dust and shower-proof construction
- Compatible with LXT and CXT batteries only
Battery Type - Lithium-ion
Body only machine
Battery Range - 12 - 18 v
Frequency Range - FM 87.5 - 108 Mhz
Speakers - 2 x 63.5mmØ & 1x 101.6mmØ
Practical Output - (12v) 2W(x2) + 10W
Practical Output - (14.4v) 3W(x2) + 15W
Practical Output - (18v) 5W(x2) + 25W
Frequency Range - DAB Band III 5A – 13F
Net weight - 4.8 - 5.5 kg