Milwaukee M12 ONEFTR12-201B 1/2" Impact Torque Wrench Kit
The Milwaukee M12 ONEFTR12-201B 1/2" Impact Torque Wrench Kit is available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
The M12 FUEL™ 1/2” Digital Torque Wrench with ONE-KEY™ from Brighton Tools is the industry's first torque wrench with a motor, delivering increased productivity, precise torque accuracy, and user-demanded reporting functionality.
The 1/2” Digital Torque Wrench delivers 50% faster installation time, replacing the hand tool or two-tool installation process and providing more control to reduce the over torquing of fasteners.
The 1/2” Digital Torque Wrench provides 16-203 Nm of torque range and accuracy within 2% for torque critical fasteners.
This battery powered torque wrench is equipped with ONE-KEY™ giving the user the power to track, report, and manage your tool.
This tool will record all of the fasteners that are saved and produce a downloadable report via ONE-KEY™ for the necessary parties requiring the data.
- Delivers up to 50% faster installation by replacing the hand tool or two-tool installation process with the POWERSTATE™Brushless Motor and torque wrench in the one tool.
- Faster, more productive torque reporting w/ ONE-KEY™ providing torque data and customisable reports for inspectors or owners.
- Adjustable run-down torque to control the tools output torque via the motor to prevent over torque.
- REDLITHIUM™-ION batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery.
- Four measurement modes (ft-lb, in-lb, Nm, Kgcm).
- Durable design to withstand the most demanding jobsite environments.
- Precise torque accuracy of up to ±2% CW, ±3% CCW of full scale for torque critical fasteners.
- ONE-KEY™ technology allows for customisation, tracking, tool security, and inventory management.
- REDLINK™ PLUS Intelligence enables advanced communication between batteries and tools for unmatched performance, protection, and productivity.
- Four notification modes that the tool is reaching, meeting or exceeding the torque target (audible, LED, LCD, and vibratory).
- Compatible with all M12™ batteries & chargers.
ANVIL TYPE - Ball Detent
ANVIL SIZE - 1/2"
WEIGHT - 2.4 kg
LENGTH - 587 mm
RPM - 0 – 100
TORQUE RANGE - 16-203 Nm
RATCHETING ANGLE - 4.5°
CALIBRATION - 1 Year or 5,000 Cycles
TOOL ACCURACY - CW: +/- 2% of Full Scale; CCW: +/- 3% of Full Scale; (Range: 20% - 100% of Full Scale)
DATA STORAGE CAPACITY - 28,500 entries
AVAILABLE PRESETS - 15