Milwaukee M18 CRAD2-0 Fuel Hole Hawg Right Angle Drill
The Milwaukee M18 CRAD2-0 Fuel Hole Hawg Right Angle Drill is available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
The M18 FUEL HOLE HAWG Right Angle Drill from Brighton Tools drills faster than the original HOLE HAWG, delivers over 220 holes per charge on a M18HB6, and is lighter weight than its corded predecessor.
Optimised for many applications, the M18 FUEL HOLE HAWG Right Angle Drill delivers game-changing productivity for professionals drilling with augers up to 32mm and self-feed bits up to 50mm.
The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers better performance than corded drills, especially under heavy load.
REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating.
The REDLITHIUM™-ION battery packs provide maximum run time and recharges than standard lithium, operate down to -18C. and have a battery fuel gauge to display the remaining charge.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor provides constant power under heavy load to complete holes faster than corded drills
- REDLINK™ PLUS Intelligence ensures optimal performance and overload protection to prevent damage to the tool or battery during heavy application
- REDLITHIUM™-ION battery pack provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack
- 13mm all-metal keyed chuck for maximum durability and bit retention
- On board chuck key holder for added convenience
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work surface
- Rubberised top handle for greater control of tool
TORQUE - 30-43Nm
WEIGHT - 3.5kg
CHUCK TYPE - 13mm All Metal keyed chuck
LED LIGHT - Yes
LENGTH - 396mm
RPM - 0-1,500