Milwaukee M18 FCS66-0 Fuel 66mm Circular Saw
The Milwaukee M18FCS66-0 Fuel 66mm Circular Saw, available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
The Milwaukee M18FCS66-0 from Brighton Tools has been designed for the carpenter, remodeler and general contractor, the M18 FUEL 7-1/4" / 184mm Circular Saw from Milwaukee delivers the power of a 15A corded saw, cuts faster than a 15A corded saw and gives users up to 750 cuts per charge.
The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides 5,800 RPM and higher speeds under load for corded cutting performance.
REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge.
All magnesium guards and shoe delivers extreme durability for job site conditions.
A built-in rafter hook offers quick and easy storage and an electric brake stops the blade quickly after cuts are complete for maximum productivity.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 7-1/4" / 184mm Circular Saw to provide the power and performance of a 15A corded circular saw.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- Magnesium shoe and guards for maximum durability
- Integrated rafter hook for easy storage
- LED light for increased accuracy and visibility
- Integrated dust port on guard and included vac adaptor
- Electric brake to stop blade after trigger is released
- 2-1/2" / 63.5mm Cut Depth
- Power Source - Cordless
- Weight - 12 lbs
- Fuel - Yes
- Max Bevel - 50 Degrees
- Arbor Size - 5/8"
- Cut Depth at 45 - 1-7/8"
- Cut Depth at 90 - 2-1/2"
- RPM - 5,800
- Length - 13.75"
- Blade Size - 7-1/4" / 184mm
- Battery System - M18
- Voltage - 18V