Milwaukee M18CN16GA Fuel Angled Finish Nailer.
Available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools, the Milwaukee M18CN16GA Fuel Angled Finish Nailer.
18v, 16 Gauge angled finish nailer from Brighton Tools, available as a kit with 5.0Ah batteries, 2.0Ah batteries or as a naked unit.
• Best-in-class power to consistently seat nails sub-flush to the surface in hardwoods
• Ready to Fire Nail Technology eliminates ramp-up time between each nail discharge
• No gas cartridges and no cleaning required, designed to deliver durability and reliability to the most demanding users with very little maintenance
• Two mode selection allows for sequential fire for precision or bump fire for speed
• Tool-free, quick and easy depth adjustment to assure nails are driven sub-flush
• Dry-Fire lockout stops the tool being fired when there are no nails left in the magazine
• Fires up 800 nails per charge on a REDLITHIUM-ION™ 2.0 Ah battery pack for maximum productivity
• Quick access and easy clearing of jams
• LED work light illuminates the work surface for better placement of nails
Kit code and product number: M18 CN16GA-502X (4933451888) 5Ah
Kit code and product number: M18 CN16GA-202X (4933451571) 2Ah
Kit code and product number: M18 CN16GA-0 (4933451958) Naked
Voltage (V) - 18
Battery pack capacity (Ah) - Naked Unit / 2Ah / 5Ah
Battery type - Li-ion
Cycle rate - 900
Collation angle [degrees] - 20
Nail diameter [mm] - 1.6
Nail type (mm) - 32 / 63
Supplied inHD Box