Milwaukee - M18 BPP2C-402C 18v Li-Ion Twin Kit
Available from Brighton Tools, the Milwaukee M18BPP2C-402C 18v Li-Ion Twin Kit, Compact Percussion Drill and Compact Impact Driver combined in one powerful package
- Milwaukee M18 BPD M18 compact percussion drill.
- Milwaukee's high performance 4-pole motor delivers maximum power whilst maximising the power to weight ratio.
- REDLINK overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack delivery best in class system durability.
- Full metal gear box delivers maximum performance and long life.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- Optimised handle for better control and improved grip.
- Fuel gauge displays remaining charge.
- REDLITHIUM-ION battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies.
- Flexible battery system works with all Milwaukee M18 batteries.
Milwaukee M18 BID M18 Compact Impact Driver.
- Powerful 4-pole motor Milwaukee ® provides maximum resistance and relatively low weight.
- Protection against overload, REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence Hardware and Software—that deliver unmatched power, run-time and durability on the jobsite.
- The gearbox is made entirely of metal providing maximum performance and durability.
- Individual monitoring optimizes the objective of the tool and provides long-term life of the battery.
- Improved grip provides more control to hold.
- Displaying the indicator indicates the state of charge of the battery
- Built-in LED to illuminate the work surface
- Battery: REDLITHIUM ION ™ provides 20% more power, up to two hours, two times higher strength and operates at -20 ° C compared to other technologies
- Flexible battery system: compatible with all Milwaukee ® M18 ™ batteries
Kit code and product number: M18 BPP2C-402C (4933443552) 4Ah
M18 BPD Compact Percussion Drill
- Chuck capacity – 13 mm
- No load speed 1st gear – 0-450 rpm
- No load speed 2nd gear – 0-1800 rpm
- Max drilling wood – 38 mm
- Max drilling steel – 13 mm
- Max drilling masonry – 16 mm
- Percussion rate – 0-28,800 bpm
- Max torque – 60 NM
- Weight with battery – 2.1 kg
M18 BID Compact Impact Driver
- No load speed – 0-2000/0-2750 rpm
- Impact rate – 0-2450/0-3450 ipm
- Tool reception – 1/4" Hex
- Max torque – 180 Nm
2 x M18B4 Red Li-ion Battery
M12-18C Multi Voltage Charger