Milwaukee M18 5.0Ah Fuel SDS-Plus Hammer Drill CHPX-502X
Available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools, the Milwaukee Fuel SDS-Plus Hammer Drill.
The Milwaukee Fuel SDS-Plus Hammer Drill from Brighton Tools is available as a Naked unit or a kit with 2x 5Ah 18v Batteries.
- High powered brushless POWERSTATE™ motor gives corded tool performance.
- Hardest hitting cordless SDS hammer in its class. Powerful hammer mechanism delivers 4.0 J (EPTA) of impact energy at low 8.6 m/s² vibrations thanks to the new dual rail anti-vibration system.
- All metal gear case - optimum seating of the gears for enhanced service life.
Kit code and product number: M18CHPX-502X (4933451382) 5Ah
Kit code and product number: M18CHPX-0 (4933446830) Naked
- Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 2x longer motor life and up to 25% more power,
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load,
- High powered motor gives corded tool performance,
- Powerful hammer mechanism: delivers 4.3 J of impact energy at low 8.6 m/s2 vibrations thanks to dual rail anti-vibration system,
- Patent pending for the dual AVS,
- All metal gear case - optimum seating of the gears for enhanced service life,
- 4-mode operation: rotary hammer, hammer only, rotation only and variolock,
- Max. drilling in concrete: 28 mm,
- FIXTEC™ system - keyless chuck changing,
- Compatible with M18 CPDEX dust extractor.
Power/Speed: 5000 BPM / 1300 RPM with 4.2kg
• Impact Energy: 4.3J (Epta)
• Vibration: Sub 13m/s2 for increased daily usage
• Battery pack capacity (Ah) : 5.0
• Battery type : Li-ion
• Typical battery usage: up to 120 x 6mm x 40mm holes in poured concrete
- 2 x 5.0 Ah RED LITHIUM-ION™ battery packs,
- Rapid charger,
- Dynacase Kitbox,
- Handle with depth rod.
- Keyless Chuck
- Handle with Depth rod
- Keyless chuck