PDP - LASERMAX Diamond Blades
Available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools, PDP - LASERMAX Diamond Blades
The P5-LMC is a premium laser welded concrete blade that offers great performance on all types of reinforced concrete, general concrete products & building materials.
Applications Ideally suited: All types of aggregated reinforced concrete and non-reinforced concrete, concrete slabs, kerbs, pipes & beams, class ‘b’ engineering bricks, concrete flag stones, York stone, concrete paviors, general facing bricks, solid dense concrete blocks above 7Newton, handmade bricks, concrete roof tiles.
Occasional use: Class ‘a’ engineering bricks, clay products, Indian stone, lightweight concrete blocks, green concrete, cement screed. Too much use on these materials could result in either overheating or rapid wear.
• EN13236: European Standard that regulates the safety requirements for super abrasive (diamond) products.
• The Organization for the Safety of Abravives (oSa): Members of oSa have to imply strict manufacturing, quality and safety procedures in accordance to EN13236. The main purpose is to guarantee the user a high quality product and ultimate safety.
• ISO9001:2010 Quality Management System: Standard designed to help ensure organizations meet the needs of their customers.
Tips & Maintenance for all Diamond Blades
• Make certain the blade is suitable for the material before cutting
• Carry out a slight pendulum movement during cutting (forwards, backwards)
• Keep the maximum amount of diamonds exposed by regularly cutting into a highly abrasive material, such as a 3-Newton building block or soft sandstone.