Proguard Temporary Downpipe
Proguard Temporary Downpipe is available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
The Temporary Downpipe from Brighton Tools protects stone facades, brick elevations and woodwork during construction.
A simple and effective means of providing temporary downpipes on incomplete guttering systems, the downpipe prevents water damage to new brickwork, stonework etc.
Made from flexible polythene material, this product can be fixed with cable ties or jubilee clips.
150mm x 165mtr
- Heavy duty polythene to withstand the harshest weather
- 100% waterproof
- Lay-flat tubing is easy to store and transport
- Can be cut with a knife or scissors
- Requires fixing with cable ties or jubilee clips
- Non-flame retardant
- Intended for temporary use until a permanent downpipe is installed
150mm x 165Mtr