Soudal - Purocol Express PU Construction Adhesive (5 min)
Soudal Purocol Express PU Construction Adhesive available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
Purocol Express is a one-component, ready to use, transparent polyurethane based construction adhesive.
- Professional quality
- Fast curing
- Filling characteristics, suitable for uneven surfaces
- Waterproof D4
- Solvent free
- Interior applications with frequent long-term exposure to running or
- Exterior applications with exposion to weather influences.
- Manufacturing of door and window-frames that need to meet class D4
according to EN204.
- Bonding of wooden construction elements
- Bonding of insulation materials (including polystyrene)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Method: Apply the adhesive by means of a manual or pneumatic caulking gun to one of the to be bonded materials. Join the parts together within 5 minutes and clamp for at least 1 hour. Pressing the
materials, during curing, is necessary to reach the highest possible end strength.
Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Clean: Purocol Express can, before the adhesive is cured, be removed from tools and materials with Soudal Gun and Foam Cleaner. Cured adhesive
has to be removed mechanically.
Repair: with Purocol Express