Trend - Mortise and Tenon Jig
The Trend Mortise and Tenon Jig is available now for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
Enables mortise & tenons and dowel joints to be cut with a router.
- Ideal for cabinet, chair and table.
- CNC precision manufactured plates and body.
- One set-up for both mortise and tenon giving perfectly fitting joints.
- Fully adjustable for compound angle joints up to 45 degree.
- Reversible templates to produce round and square end tenons.
- Templates can be used for accurate dowelling applications.
- Cuts mortise & tenon sizes of 1/4 inch (6.35mm) to 5/8 inch (15.9mm).
- Guide bushes are included but cutters are required.
- A Unibase may be required for certain makes & models of router.
- All tenons are cut with a 5/8 inch diameter straight cutter (Ref. C026).
- The width of the tenon is adjusted by using different guide bush diameters.
Material thickness min. - 12 mm
Material thickness max. - 47 mm
Tenon thickness min. - 4.8 mm
Tenon thickness max. - 16 mm
Tenon width max. using vertical guide+ - 90 mm
Mortise length max. using vertical guide++ - 90 mm
Angle tilt compound - -10 degree to 45 degrees
+ on end of 100 mm wide material.
++unlimited if vertical guide removed and wood repositioned.
5 x Plastic guide bushes 15.9mm, 22.2mm, 28.6mm, 30.2mm & 31.8mm
1 x Metal guide bush 25.4mm
4 x Clamps
1 x Guide bush collar
1 x Set-up Bar