Trend - Stair Jig A Complete Closed Riser
The Trend Stair Jig A Complete Closed Riser is available now for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
This template jig is a well proven means of routing out stair housings quickly and accurately.
- Constructed from hard wearing solid laminate and includes a reversible fence for exact matching of stair strings and fully adjustable nosing piece.
- Built-in heavy duty front clamp for quick clamping for each trench.
- Adjustable to suit private and common stair angle pitch.
- Standard TCT dovetail cutters are offered for various tread thicknesses.
- All heavy duty routers over 1600 watts can be used.
- Sub-base is pre-drilled to suit Trend/DeWalt/Elu 1/2 inch routers, for other makes the sub-base will have to be redrilled.
Tread Thickness - 22-32 mm
Slider Diameter - 30 mm
Nosing Adjustment - 16-19 mm
Length - 858 mm
Height - 485 mm
Width - 9.5 mm
Weight - 6.17kg
1 x Sub-base
1 x Adjustable reversible clamp bar
1 x Reversible clamp bar
1 x Nosepiece
1 x Line-up pin & bush
2 x Spanners