Trend T18S/CDB 18v Brushless Combi Drill (Naked Unit)
The Trend T18S/CDB 18v Brushless Combi Drill (Naked Unit) is available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
High Performance Brushless Motor – Longer motor life, more Power, More run time
- 13mm Capacity 3 Jaw Sleeveless Jacobs Chuck – All metal construction for fast, single-handed bit swaps
- All Metal Gearbox – Maximises power through the drill and increases lifespan
- 2 Speed Gearbox – Ensures the drill is working to maximum performance levels at all times
- 3 Functions – For drilling in wood and metal, masonry plus screwdriving functions
- 0 - 500 & 0 – 2000 No Load Speeds – Low speed gear setting for extra power when boring bigger diameters in timber, fast speed for efficient drilling in metal and masonry
- Mode Selection Collar – separate over-ride collar for torque settings for fast changeover between drilling and driving operations
- 21 Torque Settings – Allows controlled repeatable driving in all materials
- Slimline Grip – Ergonomic grip for comfortable control over extended periods
- LED Worklight –illuminates the work area to help positioning
- Brushless motor for increased efficiency, longer run times per charge and durable maintenance free performance.
- 13mm Metal Jacobs chuck for maximum durability during heavy duty applications
- All metal gears maximise power across all drilling and driving applications.
- Two speed options, low gear for bigger diameter holes and driving large screws, high speed for smaller diameter holes.
- High impact hammer function for fast and accurate drilling into masonry.
- 16 torque setting for controlled screwdriving in wood and consistent torques for fixing into metal.
- Variable speed trigger for precision startup and full control throughout.
- Big drilling capacities;13mm in metal and masonry, 32mm in wood, ideal for fitting cylinder style door locks.
- LED Light floods the work area with light to aid screwing and drilling in dark areas – under floors, in roof spaces and cupboards.
|No load speed||0-5000/0-2000 (rpm)|
|Impact rate||0-9000/0-3600 (ipm)|
|Chuck - Clutch positions 16+1+1||Jacobs 13 mm/Masonry 13 mm/Wood 32 mmMax torque45 Nm|
|Machine weight||1.4kg (bare)|
Runtime claimUp to 33 Locks drilled (200 x 70 mm holes drilled in PSE - 6 holes per 63mm mortise lock)