Trend T18S/CS165B 18v 165mm Brushless Circular Saw (Naked Unit)
The Trend T18S/CS165B 18v 165mm Brushless Circular Saw (Naked Unit) is available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
High Performance Brushless Motor – Longer motor life, more Power, More run time
- Front Mounted Laser – Accurate, quick alignment to cut line
- 50 degree Maximum Bevel Cut –5 Degrees overcut for out of square applications
- Aluminium Base – Precision aluminium casting for positive alignment with straightedge guides
- Aluminium Guarding – All metal top and bottom guarding for maximum durability and safety
- 165mm Diameter Blade – Popular blade size covers a range of tooth styles and pitches
- 24 Tooth TCT Blade – High quality Trend blade crosscut and ripping work (CSB/16524TC)
- Compact Size – Manoeuvrable design for easy control
- Top Handle – Front top grip for additional control and support
- 55mm Cut Depth at 90 Degrees – Ideal for rafter and joist cutting on first fix work
- 40mm Cut Depth at 45 Degrees – Allows mitre cuts on CLS construction timber
- High Performance 3600rpm Trend Brushless motor for maximum cuts per charge.
- Laser guide function for easy alignment to layout lines when cutting long lengths.
- Aluminium base plate for accurate trimming with guides and straight edges.
- Aluminium upper and lower guarding for heavy duty trade use and increased safety.
- Hanging hook keeps the saw close to hand while marking or fixing other components.
- Compact design for easy control across a wide range of different woodworking applications.
- Supplied with high quality Trend CSB/16524TC 24 Tooth blade for general purpose ripping and crosscutting.
|No load speed||4500rpm|
|Blade||165mm x 24 tooth TCT|
|Bevel cutting range||0-50 degree|
|Max. cut at 90 degrees||55 mm|
|Max. cut at 45 degrees||40 mm|
|Guarding||Aluminium upper and lower guard|
Up to 60 cuts, 37.2m cut (With 5Ah battery in 39 mm x 620 mm worktop)