Trend T33A M-Class Wet & Dry Dust Extractor
The Trend T33A M-Class Wet & Dry Dust Extractor is available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
M Class extractor with power take off for high performance hazardous dust capture
- CLASS M EXTRACTION Meets HSE Construction site regulations to capture microscopic harmful dust particles including silica and MDF dust
- 99.95% CAPTURE High performance H13 Pleated HEPA Filter System traps dust as fine as 0.3 microns and above
- 1500W AUTO-START POWER TAKE OFF (1000W on 115V MODEL) Allows the extractor to auto start when a power tool is connected with 3–5 second run on delay to clear residual debris
- WET AND DRY PICK UP Dual function pick up for dry materials and wet pick up with auto stop function when liquid capacity is reached
- PUSH BUTTON FILTER CLEANING Shake down function clears fine dust build up from the filter to maintain efficient suction power
- LARGE COLLECTION DRUM 25 litre dry/17 litre wet capacity for longer run times between emptying
- LARGE DUST BAG CAPACITY Captures bigger particles for increased efficiency and safe disposal
- LOW FLOW INDICATOR For filter and dust collection management, signals when the extraction power is low
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION Heavy duty plastic tank ideal for liquid pick up and high impact protection
- DRAIN PORT Liquid drain off port at the bottom of the tank for easy emptying without lifting
- FULL TOOL KIT Comes supplied with a full set of cleaning tools for general vacuum cleaning purposes
- WIDE WORKING RANGE 5 metre hose and 5 metre cable for extended working distances from a power point
- WHEELED BASE Four swivel castors for easy manoeuvrability around the jobsite
- For UK sale only.
- M Class HSE Construction Site rating captures microscopic dust and mist particles with 99.95% efficiency.
- Auto-Start Function operates the extractor automatically when a power tool is connected and started.
- Pleated HEPA Filter captures dust as fine as 0.3 microns and above for a safer working environment.
- Multifunction Wet and Dry collection for an increased range of applications around the jobsite.
- Compact and lightweight for easy transportation.
- 5 metre hose, chromed steel tubes and cleaning kit for standard vacuuming applications.
- Shakedown filter function maintains efficient extraction performance.
- High impact rugged plastic tank designed to takes the knocks of site use.
- Top mounted cable management cleat keeps the cable stored when not in use.
- 4 castor wheel base allows easy movement around the workplace.