Trend - Tapered File 6 inch Fine
The Trend Tapered File (6 inch - Fine) is available now for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
The most unique versatile half round/flat tapered file suitable for woodworking, gardening & domestic tooling.
- Precision quality taper file.
- Fine 600 grit (25 micron)
- Guaranteed for five years.
- Split plastic contoured hand-grip which is pinned either side of blade.
- Handle 14mm thick by 91mm long.
- Hanging hole on handle.
- Suitable for woodturning gouge internal and external bevel edges, skews, carving tools, model engineering, router cutters, saw blades, small chisels, knives, serrated edges, metals and plastics, pruners, shears and all shaped tooling.
Blade size - 152 mm
Blade width - 25 mm to 3 mm
Blade thickness - 4.3 mm to 1.8 mm at nose.
Overall length - 270 mm
Grade - Fine
Grit - 600 (nom. 25 micron)
Restriction - Not to be sold to persons underage