Trend Two Part Hinge Jig
Trend Two Part Hinge Jig available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
The two part Contractor Hinge Jig from Brighton Tools is a portable template set designed for recessing hinges in wooden doors & frames using a plunge router.
- It is easy to use with minimal setting-up time, completing the job both accurately & quickly.
- Used on-site & in joinery shops to increase productivity with excellent results.
- Four apertures for fire door requirements.
- No need for marking out in the conventional way.
- Quick & simple to set-up as the hinge is used as the pattern.
- Clean & accurate recesses are achieved every time. Suitable for timber based doors & square butt hinges.
- Can be used on both inside and outside doors, rebated frames and on maximum 25mm thick fixed stops.
- Use with a light duty plunge router with 1/4 inch collet.
- Long reach router cutter required, 12mm diameter with 70mm overall length.
- Angled position slots to prevent creep.
- Unibase may be needed.
|Length min.||2 5/8" (67 mm)|
|Length max.||5" (127 mm)|
|Width min.||3/8" (9.5 mm)|
|Width max.||1 3/8" (35 mm)|
|Width max. in 35mm rebate||20 mm|
|Width max. in 44mm rebate||30 mm|
|Door sizes possible|
|Height min.||6' 5" (1955 mm)|
|Height max.||2100 mm*|
|Thickness min.||5/8" (16 mm)|
|Jig overall length||1957 mm|
|Plate thickness||2 mm|
|Fixed stop max. thickness||25 mm|
|* Please note for doors over 2040mm the bottom hinge will be higher than 9" up.|
- 4 x Apertures
- 2 x Bradawls with spacer
- 1 x 16mm guide bush
- 1 x T-Handle hex key
- 1 x 4mm spacing gauge
- 1 x Carry case