Trend - Varijig System Adjustable Frame
The Trend Varijig System Adjustable Frame is available now for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
Adjustable frame and guide for use with a router.
- Adjustable frame for rectangles and squares.
- Allows a router to cut recesses, slots, face panel moulds etc.
- Four lengths of 700mm extrusion with dual metric/imperial measuring scales.
- Working area 600mm x 600mm. Includes router anti-tilt block.
- Cross cut accuracy to 0.1mm, a square is required to square frame before use.
- Use with a guide bush with minimum 8mm spigot length, or use Unibase as guide.
- Secure with standard clamps or use optional clamp kit.
- Can also be used to create panel doors for kitchens etc.
Extrusion width - 54mm
Extrusion height - 15.8mm
4 x Alloy Extrusion with Scales
4 x Corner brackets
1 x Anti-tilt shoe
1 x Anti tilt Shoe fixing screw