Trend - Worktop Jig 500-650mm Peninsular
The Trend Worktop Jig (500-650mm Peninsular) is available now for next day delivery from Brighton Tools
A worktop jig, designed to enable all 1/2 inch shank plunge routers to cut precise butt & scribe joints in postform workstops.
- Machined from hardwearing solid laminate.
- Will produce a joint in 15 minutes including setting-up time.
- Out-of-square joints can be accommodated.
- Facilities to cut various widths of board and thicknesses up to 42mm.
- Integral panel bolt connector recessing template with easy spanner access.
- Width setting stop for accurate positioning.
- Supplied with clear & comprehensive instructions for use.
- A single male and female template in 16mm solid laminate.
- Facility to join boards from 500mm to 650mm wide. Two bolt recess slot for connecting bolts.
- Three alloy location bushes & width setting stop.
- Cuts out of square joints (max. 3 degree).
- A portable plunge router with 12.7mm (1/2 inch) shank capacity and minimum 1300 watts.
- A template guide bush with 30mm outside diameter.
- A TCT router cutter with 12.7mm (1/2 inch) diameter and 50mm (2 inch) cut length.
- Two 100mm (4 inch) throat clamps.
Length - 880 mm
Width - 233 mm
Thickness - 16 mm
Weight - 3.3kg
Female cut material width loss - 23 mm