Twin-Threaded Woodscrews (Zinc)
Twin-Threaded Woodscrews are available for next day delivery from Brighton Tools.
Please email email@example.com or phone 01273 620456 for bulk discount prices
These Woodscrews from Brighton Tools are for general applications into softwoods and various types of hardwood.
- Designed and manufactured to BS 1210 Standards - major diameter and threads excepted.
- 25° sharp point and single leading thread for a fast start and improved thread acceptance.
- 60° Twin-threads with parallel shank for faster insertion and greater pull out resistance.
- Large core diameter for extra strength.
- Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility.
- Plated in zinc 3-5 microns.
- Made from C10-18 Steel to ensure consistent quality.
- Double countersunk reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking.
- Full batch-traceability to the original steel mill certificate.
Please click on size required for pricing details